How To Create A Team Member Manually
Sometimes people prefer to first create their team in Yalla without inviting them to set up their own profiles. The reason for this is because it gives an administrator the opportunity to get everything setup and familiar with the system before she rolls it out to her team. It gives a manager the ability to do a live training with their team on the new system without worrying about everyone getting signed up and setup.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click the dropdown menu by your name on your main navigation.
- Click on “My Account”.
- Click on the “Organization” section.
- Click on the “Users” tab at the top of the white overlay box that appears.
- At the top you you will see the form field that says “Current Users”, click on the plus button on the far right of that.
- Start typing the email address of the person that you’d like to invite to your team *(If you want to set up their account before they login, be sure to un-check the box that says “send user email notification”. This gives you the ability to login as them to test it out first if needed).
- Hit ‘enter’ to create the user.
- Create as many users as you’d like by repeating this process.
*Note that if you un-check the “send user email notification” box, that user will have to go to this Yalla login page and click on the button at the bottom “Password trouble? Let’s reset it…” to “reset” their password since they didn’t get the prompt to create the password upon account creation.
There is one more option you could use to add users to your account, here’s how to do it and what the difference is:
- Navigate to the same “users” location as the previous instructions.
- Instead of using the “Current Users” plus button, scroll down to where it says “Invited Users”.
- Click on the “+” button on the far right of “Invited Users”.
- Type in the email address of the person you want to invite.
- This option will send them an invitation email like the first option, but they won’t exist in the system until they accept the invitation and create their password.
Anyone that you have invited that have not accepted the invitation will show up just under the “Invited Users” form field.
See Invite Your Team to learn how to invite a user in the system thereby allowing them to set up their own profile in Yalla.