How To Import Clients
We’ve created a simple video tutorial on how to import clients. If you’d prefer to see images and text, scroll down and enjoy!
If you’ve got a bunch of clients…it would suck for you to have to enter each one of them into Yalla individually, right?
So we made it easy for you to import a .CSV file for up to 1,000 clients at a time. Follow these instructions and you can’t go wrong:
- Go to the “Companies” tab
- Click on the “CSV” (import companies) button on the right side of the screen
- Select which .CSV you would like to import
- Fill out the fields so that Yalla can match your .CSV
- Click the blue “Save” button and you should be set!
Select the .CSV file you would like to import
Map your .CSV so that Yalla can read it
Press the blue save button at the bottom of the screen, and all of your companies are now in Yalla!
If you have any difficulties with the import, be sure to create a support request and one of our engineers will be happy to help you out.