Client Page Overview
We’ve created a simple video tutorial on the client page overview. If you’d prefer to see images and text, scroll down and enjoy!
When you invite a client to collaborate with your team on Yalla, they join your Yalla organization as a guest. When a guest logs into your Yalla organization they will see a page similar to what you see when you log in, but it will be tailored to the client. On the client page, a client will see:
- All tasks associated with that client.
- All centralized discussion with the team and the client
- Any uploaded files associated with that client
- Any forwarded emails to the client account
- And the contacts that are associated with that client
When the client logs in, they’ll also see the members of your team that are assigned to work on that client.